Step 1: Click the Email button on the Office Timeline ribbon in PowerPoint
Select the timeline slide that you want to send then click the Email button and choose how you want to send it. You have the option of emailing your timeline as a picture, or sending it as an attachment.
Step 2: Send your email
Office Timeline will open a new Outlook mail and automatically insert your slide. Now simply send it.
See these quick videos for more tips:
- Fit more tasks on your slide
- Hide non-critical milestones or tasks
- Adjust your timeline’s position on the slide
- Copy and paste from Excel
- Show task duration in days or weeks
- Change date format or hide dates
- Re-arrange the order of your tasks
- Arrange milestones to avoid overlap