Step 1: From the Milestone or Task Wizard, click the Notes icon.
When editing a Milestone or a Task, click on the Notes icon to bring up the Note feature.
Step 2: Type or paste right into the Notes box.
This can be text from documents, tables from a spreadsheet or URL’s linking to important files on your desktop, team portal or internet.
Step 3: Save Notes by pressing the Finish button.
Remember these last two steps to make sure your Notes are properly saved.
See these quick videos for more tips:
- Fit more tasks on your slide
- Hide non-critical milestones or tasks
- Adjust your timeline’s position on the slide
- Copy and paste from Excel
- Show task duration in days or weeks
- Change date format or hide dates
- Re-arrange the order of your tasks
- Arrange milestones to avoid overlap