Step 1: Click the Change button on the Office Timeline ribbon in PowerPoint
From your timeline slide, click on the Change button to open your styling options.
Step 2: Select a new style.
Select Flat or Gel to choose between a modern look for your timeline, or a rounded look with shadows. select the Chronology Table to automatically create a new slide with your timeline’s schedule presented as PowerPoint table format.
See these short how-to-videos for more tips.
- Fit more tasks on your slide
- Hide non-critical milestones or tasks
- Adjust your timeline’s position on the slide
- Copy and paste from Excel
- Show task duration in days or weeks
- Change date format or hide dates
- Re-arrange the order of your tasks
- Arrange milestones to avoid overlap